Copycat Shamrock Shake Recipe
A amazing mint milkshake that's super easy to make at home!
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1-2 cups milk see note
- ¾ teaspoon peppermint extract see note
- 3-4 drops green food coloring
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Cherry for garnish
- Honey and Green Sanding Sugar for garnish
If you wish to decorate your glass, place some honey on a plate and green sugar on another
plate. Dip the glass in the honey then the sugar to make it stick. Set aside.
Place ice cream, milk, extract, and food coloring in a blender. Blend until smooth.
Pour milkshake into glasses. Top with whipped cream and a cherry.
- Taste test before pouring to see if you want to add more peppermint extract. It’s a
strong flavor so you want to be sure it’s not overpowering.
- Start by adding less food coloring and add more as desired. I prefer regular food coloring
for this – gel will need much less to get the desired color.
- This recipe has been updated. The old recipe is a shamrock shake without ice cream. Here’s what you need to make it: 2 cups Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla
Almondmilk, 1 about 3.4 ounces box vanilla pudding mix (regular or sugar-free), 1/2
teaspoon peppermint extract, 3 drops green food coloring, 2-3 cups ice. Blend until
smooth and serve.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 129mg | Potassium: 355mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 655IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 244mg | Iron: 0.1mg