Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
This is an easy FOOLPROOF recipe for peanut butter fudge with just 4 ingredients. It's fast and simple and SO creamy and good!
Servings: 36 pieces
- 2 cups (400g) granulated sugar
- ½ cup (118ml) whole milk
- 1 ½ cups (400g) creamy peanut butter
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme (1 jar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Line an 9-in. square pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Assemble all your ingredients because this recipe goes fast.
Combine sugar and milk in a 3-quart saucepan. Bring it to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Once it starts to boil, boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
Immediately stir in peanut butter, vanilla, and marshmallow creme until blended. Immediately spread into prepared pan; cool slightly.
Refrigerate until firm. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut into squares. Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container.
- Use a regular store peanut butter, not a natural one where you have to stir it. You can use Skippy or Jif Naturals, but not a fully natural peanut butter.
- This fudge needs to be at a rolling boil for a full 3 minutes. It will reach approximately 234°F (soft ball stage) on a candy thermometer in this time. As long as the fudge is at a full boil before you start your timer you don't have to use a candy thermometer.
- This easy peanut butter fudge sets very quickly and is ready to slice after it’s chilled for an hour. In fact, as soon as you pour the mixture into the dish you will notice it will start to firm up almost immediately.
- For this recipe, after the fudge has set, you don’t need to keep it in the refrigerator. I recommend slicing it and storing the slices in an airtight container. Separate them with wax paper and the fudge will keep well for up to a week.
- This fudge can be frozen in an airtight container for up to one month.
- This fudge cannot be made in the microwave.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 125kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 51mg | Potassium: 74mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg