Pumpkin Spice Baked Oatmeal
Pumpkin Spice Baked Oatmeal is an easy make ahead breakfast! Baked oatmeal is so much better than regular oatmeal and this one is filled with pumpkin pie spice! You can even freeze this or make it into baked oatmeal cups.
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup applesauce unsweetened
- ⅓ cup (67g) packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup (237ml) milk nonfat or almond milk, vanilla unsweetened is what I use
- 1 cup chopped pecans optional
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 11x7 or a 9x13 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Whisk eggs, applesauce, brown sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Stir in pumpkin spice, salt, and baking powder. Stir in oats and milk. Gently fold in pecans. Spread in prepared pan.
Bake for 28-34 minutes until oatmeal is browned and not jiggly in the center. Cool slightly before serving. Serve with syrup and/or fruit or vanilla yogurt.
Store in refrigerator up to 2 days. You can also portion and freeze for quick morning breakfasts!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 292kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 180mg | Potassium: 346mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 116IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 120mg | Iron: 2mg