Best Blondies Recipe
This is the ONLY Blondie Recipe you need! These easy blondies are cookie bars full of your favorite candy or chocolate chips.
Servings: 24 bars
- ½ cup (113g) unsalted butter softened
- 2 cups (400g) packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups (242g) all purpose flour
- 2 cups mix-ins: toffee, chopped candy bars, M&Ms, chocolate chips, nuts, etc
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13” pan with foil and spray well with cooking spray.
Mix butter and brown sugar with a stand or a hand mixer until crumbly. Mix in eggs and vanilla until smooth. Mix in salt, baking powder, then flour. Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the mix-ins.
Spread in prepared pan. The mixture is wet so it’s best to spray your hands with cooking spray and then smooth the dough with your hands to get an even layer. Top with remaining mix-ins
Bake for about 22-25 minutes until they start to turn golden. Err on the side of under baked with these - they’ll finish baking as the cool and you don’t want them over baked.
- Use real butter, not oil or fake butter. The flavor of butter is a must!
- BROWN SUGAR, as before mentioned. Use 2 full cups, packed!
- The dough is wet, so spray your hands with cooking spray to press them into the pan.
- I highly recommend using a metal pan for these. They might not set properly or bake properly in a glass or porcelain pan.
- These are best under baked so they finish setting as they cool. Take them out when the edges JUST look done.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 70mg | Potassium: 58mg | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 175IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 0.9mg