Easy Peanut Butter Brownie Ice Cream
Easy No Churn Peanut Butter Ice Cream with chunks of brownies - the perfect homemade chocolate peanut butter ice cream recipe.
Servings: 10 servings
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk (I like to use the fat-free kind)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup creamy peanut butter I like Skippy Naturals
- 2 8 ounce containers Cool Whip (regular, light, or fat-free), see note
- 3 cups baked and cooled brownies cubed
Place the sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl. Use a hand mixer to mix in the vanilla extract and peanut butter. Fold in the Cool Whip and the brownie chunks.
Place ice cream mixture in an airtight container. Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Serve alone, or as a brownie sundae!
If you don't want to use Cool Whip, you can substitute fresh whipped cream. Beat 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form and add it instead of the Cool Whip before freezing.
- You can add chopped peanut butter cups or Reese's Pieces
- Drizzle some fudge sauce into the mixture before freezing for more chocolate flavor!
- Serve this ice cream alone or as a brownie sundae!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 417kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 0.1mg | Sodium: 281mg | Potassium: 98mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 0.003mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 2mg