Peanut Butter Football Dip
Peanut Butter Football Dip is the ultimate super bowl recipe! Peanut butter, cream cheese, butter, and sugar mix to make a sweet cheeseball recipe that's perfect for a party! Shape it like a football for game day!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 24 servings
- 1/4 cup butter softened (I use Challenge)
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened (I use Challenge)
- 1 cup peanut butter your choice; crunchy or smooth
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar up to 2 cups if needed
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Chocolate sprinkles or chocolate chips for the outside of the football
- White chocolate or frosting for the football laces
Cream butter, cream cheese, and peanut butter until mixed (using a hand-held mixer). Mix in vanilla.
Add powdered sugar, ½ cup at a time, and mix until combined. (If you want a stiffer mixture, add the extra ½ cup of powdered sugar.) Mix in chocolate chips.
Turn out mixture on a large sheet of waxed paper. Use your hands to form into a football shape. (This would also be cute as “lips” for Valentine’s Day!)
Place the waxed paper onto your serving plate. (It helps if the plate has sides…less mess!) Cover in sprinkles or chocolate chips, pressing them into the surface a little so they stick. Pipe on the laces using melted white chocolate or some leftover frosting and chill until ready to serve.
Serving suggestion: pretzels, animal crackers, cookies, a spoon.
Serving: 2tablespoons | Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 65mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g