Banana Pudding Rice Krispie Treats
These Banana Cream Pie Rice Krispie Treats taste just like banana cream pie and are even filled with crust!
Prep Time30 minutes mins
Total Time30 minutes mins
Servings: 24 bars
- 9 cups (237g) Rice Krispie Cereal
- 15 ounces (427g) mini marshmallows
- ½ cup (113g) unsalted butter
- 1 3.4 ounce box banana cream pie pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Line a 9x13” pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Measure out your rice krispies.
Place marshmallows and butter in a large pot and melt over medium-low heat, stirring often, until melted and smooth. Stir in vanilla and dry pudding mix.
Add rice krispies and stir until coated. Pour into prepeared panb.
Spray your hands with cooking spray and carefully press the rice krispie treats into the pan to compact. Cool before cutting.
- You can use any flavor instant pudding mix to change up the flavors of the treats.
- Make these in the microwave by melting the marshmallows and butter in a very large microave safe bowl, stirring every 45 seconds until melted and smooth.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days. I do not recommend freezing rice krispies treats.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 131kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 71mg | Potassium: 15mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 817IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 3mg