Peanut Butter Butterfinger Blondies
Soft and chewy and full of peanut butter flavor, these Peanut Butter Butterfingers are the perfect treat!
Prep Time20 minutes mins
Cook Time30 minutes mins
Total Time50 minutes mins
Servings: 24 bars
- 1 ½ cups (300g) packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons (84g) unsalted butter softened
- ½ cup (134g) peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (248g) all-purpose flour
- 3 cups (390g) chopped Butterfingers divided (24 Fun Size)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13” pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
Cream brown sugar, peanut butter, and butter in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combined. Add baking powder, salt, and flour and mix.
Stir in 2 cups of the chopped Butterfingers.
Press into prepared pan (dough is sticky, spray your hands with cooking spray to avoid it sticking to your hands).
Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of chopped Butterfingers over the top and press lightly to make them stick to the surface.
Bake for about 22-25 minutes. (Be careful not to overcook - the center will still be jiggly when you take these out of the oven and they will finish cooking and firming up as they cool.) Cool completely before slicing into squares.
- If you can find them, use Butterfinger Bits (sold in the baking aisle) so you don't have to chop them.
- Make sure to bake these in a metal pan - metal conducts heat best and will ensure your bars bake properly.
- This recipe has only been tested with regular no-stir peanut butter (not natural).
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 108mg | Potassium: 153mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 23IU | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 1mg