Valentine Oreo Bark
Oreos, chocolate, and conversation hearts. This bark will be a hit this Valentine's Day!
Servings: 10 servings
- 10 Oreos (coarsely chopped)
- 8 ounces chocolate Candiquik , candy melts, or chocolate chips (see note)
- 8 ounces vanilla Candiquik , candy melts, or white chocolate chips (see note)
- ½ cup conversation heart candies
- Valentine Sprinkles optional
Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
Add chocolate candy to a microwave safe bowl and heat in 30 second increments, stirring after each, until melted and smooth. Pour onto prepared cookie sheet and spread flat, into an approximately 7x10 rectangle. Sprinkle with chopped Oreos. Chill for 10 minutes.
Add white chocolate to a microwave safe bowl and heat on 50% power in 30 second increments, stirring after each, until melted and smooth. (I use 50% power for white chocolate because it’s so temperamental!) Pour over Oreos and spread to the edges of the milk chocolate. Sprinkle with chopped conversation hearts and sprinkles.
Chill until set, break into pieces and serve or package to give!
- I used Candiquik (almond bark, candy melts, etc.) when making this bark. I've also use chocolate and white chocolate chips in the past. You can use either one.
- If you use chocolate chips and white chocolate chips instead of the melting candy, be sure to add 1-2 teaspoons of vegetable oil or Crisco in the bowl when you're melting. Also, make sure and melt the chocolate at 50% power in increments of 30 seconds, stirring well between each.
- You can use any kind of Oreo you want. Regular, double stuff, Golden...use your favorite.
- You can skip the conversation hearts and just do sprinkles, if you want. Anything heart and pink and red will SCREAM Valentine's Day.
- Make sure you leave a little bit of space with chocolate showing when you add the Oreos, that way the white chocolate will go through and meet the semi-sweet and they'll harden together, keeping the bark in tact.
- Store bark in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 361kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 60mg | Potassium: 28mg | Fiber: 0.3g | Sugar: 49g | Vitamin A: 0.2IU | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg