No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is easy, delicious, and the perfect pie! Start with a homemade Oreo crust and fill it with cookie filled cheesecake for the perfect no bake cheesecake!
Prep Time20 minutes mins
Chill Time2 hours hrs
Total Time2 hours hrs 20 minutes mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 Oreo Crust or store bought
- 8 ounces (226g) Challenge cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup (50g) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 8 ounces container Cool Whip , plus more for garnish
- 10 Oreos divided
Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with a hand mixer in a large bowl.
Chop 8 of the Oreos into coarse pieces. Add to mixing bowl and mix in with the mixer until combined. This will break up some of the chunks into smaller pieces. Fold in the Cool Whip.
Spread filling into prepared pie crust. Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Before serving, crush the remaining 2 Oreos. Top with more whipped topping and the crushed Oreos.
Store covered in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- To substitute freshly whipped cream, beat 2 cups heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in about 1/2 to 3/4 of the whipped cream into the cheesecake mixture. Use the rest to decorate the top.
- Swap golden Oreos or any flavor Oreos in place of regular!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 161mg | Potassium: 71mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 381IU | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1mg