Peanut Butter Dip Recipe
This Peanut Butter Dip has only 3 ingredients!! Make it for breakfast, lunch, or an after school snack or even as a game day dip!
Prep Time5 minutes mins
Total Time5 minutes mins
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 cup (241g) plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons (48g) creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon (21g) honey (or to taste)
- Dippers for eating (apples, celery, carrots, crackers, etc.)
Stir yogurt, peanut butter, and honey until no lumps remain. Serve with assorted dippers.
Store in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Recipe makes 280g total so each serving is approximately 140g
- Feel free to swap nonfat vanilla greek yogurt or maple syrup, this will change the nutrition
- For added protein use American Dream Nut Butter!! It's my favorite peanut butter - the flavors are so good and lower in macros than regular peanut butter.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 236kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 139mg | Potassium: 282mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 4IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 123mg | Iron: 1mg