Protein Oreo Cheesecake Dessert
This Oreo Cheesecake Dessert can be eaten with a spoon or used as a sweet dip recipe! It's lower in calories, and has less fat and more protein than a regular recipe!
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 cup (241g) nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons instant sugar-free cheesecake or vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (86g) sugar-free Cool Whip
- 4 Oreo Thins
Stir together the yogurt and pudding mix (just the dry mix, not actual pudding) until smooth. Fold in the Cool Whip, then stir in the crushed cookies. Chill until ready to serve or eat.
You can eat this with a spoon as a sweet evening treat, or use it as a sweet dip for fruit or pretzels.
- Nutrition information is not totally accurate for this. Here is the correct nutrition: (per serving) Calories: 237 Fat: 7g Carbs: 31g Protein: 12g
- Mixture makes about 304g total so approximately 152g per serving
- Substitutions: you can use nonfat vanilla greek yogurt, regular instant pudding mix (any flavor), and regular or fat-free Cool Whip. This will change the calories/macros.
- Add more protein by adding some of your favorite protein powder (1/2 to one scoop). You may need to add a bit of milk (any kind) to thin to your desired consistency. This will change the nutrition.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 255kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 741mg | Potassium: 171mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 66IU | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 1mg