Nutella Crumble Cookie Bars
Nutella Crumble Cake Bars - this easy cake mix recipe is filled with Nutella! Just 4 ingredients in this perfect bar cookie recipe!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 16 bars
- 1 15-16 ounce box yellow cake mix
- ½ cup (113g) unsalted butter softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Nutella or other chocolate hazelnut spread
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x9 pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Beat cake mix, butter, and egg with a hand or a stand mixer until a stiff dough forms. (If you’re using a hand mixer this will take awhile.) Press about 1/2-2/3 of the dough in the bottom of the prepared pan.
Spread Nutella all over the crust layer, avoiding about 1/4” around the edges. Sprinkle and spread bits of the remaining dough over the top of the Nutella, being sure to cover the edges.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until the top is just starting to get golden around the edges. Cool completely before removing from pan and slicing.
Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 1 month.
- Use any flavor cake mix you like
- If the batter sticks to your hand, spray them with cooking spray
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Serving: 1Bar | Calories: 182kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 186mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g