Churro Cheesecake Dip
Churro Cheesecake Dip - an easy way to make no-bake cheesecake dip full of cinnamon sugar churro flavor! This is perfect for parties or an easy dessert; we loved it!
Servings 6 -8 servings
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon granulated sugar divided
- 1/4 cup International Delight French Vanilla Creamer
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon divided
Place cream cheese and 1/4 cup sugar in a large bowl. Mix with a hand mixer until smooth. Mix in the creamer and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, then add the heavy whipping cream. Turn the mixer up to high and beat until whipped cream forms.
Transfer to serving dish. Stir remaining cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl and sprinkle over the top of the dip. Serve with fruit or cinnamon graham crackers.
Serving: 1/6th of dip | Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 82mg | Sugar: 7g