Biscoff Banana Bread Recipe
My favorite banana bread mixed with Biscoff cookie butter - this is the best combination!
Servings: 12 servings
- ½ cup (100g) granulated sugar
- ¼ cup (59ml) vegetable oil
- ½ cup (135g) Biscoff spread or Cookie Butter
- ¼ cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 2 overripe tired bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 7 tablespoons sour milk (To make sour milk: adding 1 teaspoon white vinegar to the milk and let it sit for 5 minutes. You need a total of 7 tablespoons of liquid (milk + vinegar).)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (248g) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°. Spray your loaf pan with cooking spray.
Cream oil, Biscoff, greek yogurt, and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer (and hand mixer is okay too).
Add the bananas, eggs, sour milk, and baking soda to a blender. Mix until liquefied.
Pour half of the banana mixture into the butter mixture with 1 cup of flour and mix until just combined. Repeat with the rest of the liquid and flour. Do not overmix!
Optional: Place white chocolate chips in a small bowl and toss wtih 1 teaspoon flour. Gently fold into bread mixture.
Pour into loaf pan. Bake approximately 50-60 minutes. The center will still be gooey. Bake a little longer if you prefer it more done. If it starts to brown to quickly on top, cover loosely with foil during baking.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 323kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 170mg | Potassium: 163mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 71IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 1mg