Banana Cream Pie Cookie Cups Recipe
Banana Cream Pie Cookies are a semi-homemade cookie cup with sugar cookie dough and banana pudding. This is such an easy recipe everyone will love!
Servings 24 servings
- 1 24 count package ready to bake sugar cookie dough
- 1 3.4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 ½ cups (355ml) nonfat milk
- 2 medium bananas
- Whipped Cream
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray mini muffin pans with nonstick baking spray (the kind with flour) or grease and flour the pans. Don’t skip this step or your cookies will stick.
Place one cookie dough ball in each muffin pan cavity. Bake 18-22 minutes or until the cookies are fully baked.
Cool 5-10 minutes, then use the back of a wooden spoon handle or the rounded part of a ½ teaspoon to press the cookie into a cup.
Cool completely before trying to remove. Use a butter knife to carefully loosen and pop the cookie cup out of the muffin pan.
Whisk together pudding mix and milk and let sit until soft set, about 5 minutes.
Slice bananas. Add one slice to the bottom of each cookie cup.
Fill cookie cup with pudding, then top with whipped cream and another slice of banana.
Serve immediately. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
To make ahead: assemble but do not add whipped cream or banana garnish until right before serving. Banana will brown when exposed to air.
- You will have pudding left over. If you prefer, you can substitute already made pudding cups in place of making instant pudding.
- Make my homemade whipped cream or use a can of Reddi-whip, or you can use cool whip.
- Feel free to use banana pudding instead of vanilla.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 18kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 63mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 38IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg