Seven Layer Ice Cream Pie
This seven layer ice cream pie has an Oreo pretzel crust and is filled with ice cream, chocolate, and caramel!
Servings 10 servings
For the Crust
- 2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs about 16 cookies
- 2 cups mini pretzel twists
- 8 tablespoons butter melted
For the Filling
- 1 container 1.5Q Breyer’s Vanilla Ice Cream (I used the fat-free kind)
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 6 Oreos Chopped
- 1/4 cup Hot Fudge Sauce Breyer’s Hot Fudge Sauce
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Sauce Breyer’s Chocolate Flavored Sauce
- 1/4 cup Caramel Sauce Breyer’s Caramel Flavored Sauce
- 1/4 cup chocolate sprinkles
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
Remove ice cream from freezer to get soft enough to stir while you make the crust.
Pulse 16 Oreo cookies in a food processor until only fine crumbs remain. Place in a medium bowl. Add pretzels to the food processor and pulse until there are only small pieces, add to Oreo crumbs. Stir in melted butter with a fork. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9.5” or 10” pie plate. (If you are using a 9” pie plate, you can use all the crust (it will be thicker) but you won’t be able to fit the entire container of ice cream, so use about 3/4 of the container.) Freeze crust until ready to fill.
Place peanut butter in a large bowl. Heat for 30 seconds in the microwave, stir to smooth it out. Add the container of ice cream that’s been softening on your counter. Add hot fudge sauce and remaining 6 chopped Oreos. Fold all ingredients together. (You don’t want to incorporate the peanut butter and hot fudge totally, just make ribbons throughout the ice cream.)
Pour ice cream into prepared crust and smooth the top. Top with hot fudge, caramel, and both sprinkles. Place in freezer to harden. (Either place in a tupperware container that will hold the pie plate, or once it’s frozen cover it with plastic wrap.)