Seven Layer Ice Cream Pie
Seven layers of ice cream pie with an Oreo crust and homemade ice cream filling!
Servings: 10 servings
- 1 9-inch Oreo Crust (homemade or store bought)
- ⅔ cup sweetened condensed milk (7 ounces by weight; half a 14 ounce can)
- 1 cup (237ml) heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup (74g) Hot Fudge Sauce
- ¼ cup (82g) Caramel Sauce
- ¼ cup (64g) peanut butter
- 6 (67g) Oreos Chopped
- ½ cup (17g) coarsely broken pretzels
- ¼ cup (44g) rainbow sprinkles
Beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in sweetened condensed milk carefully so as not to break the cream.
Drizzle all of the peanut butter and about ⅔ of the hot fudge and caramel on top of the ice cream mixture, then sprinkle on Oreos, pretzels, and sprinkles. Fold to slightly combine - you don't want it totally mixed but more want to see the swirls of sauces.
Pour the ice cream into the prepared crust. Drizzle remaining hot fudge and caramel over the top and add more sprinkels, if desired.
Freeze for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
- Store in freezer for up to 1 month.
- To slice frozen pie, heat your knife up with hot water for easy slices.
- Feel free to swap out sauces with other flavors (butterscotch or marshmallow, or even fruit ice cream topping).
- You can swap the add-ins for other cookies or candies too.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 290kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 184mg | Potassium: 186mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 410IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 86mg | Iron: 1mg