Easy Peanut Butter Brownie Ice Cream
Easy peanut butter ice cream made without an ice cream machine! Filled with chunks of brownie this ice cream is the ultimate chocolate and peanut butter dessert.
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk (I like to use the fat-free kind)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter I like Skippy Naturals
- 2 8 ounce containers Cool Whip (regular, light, or fat-free), see note
- 3 cups baked and cooled brownies cubed (about 3/4 of a 9x9 pan of this brownie mix recipe)
Place the sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl. Use a hand mixer to mix in the vanilla extract and peanut butter. Fold in the Cool Whip and the brownie chunks.
Place ice cream mixture in an airtight container. Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Serve alone, or as a brownie sundae!