Mummy and Monster Dirt Cups
These easy Mummy and Monster Dirt Cups have just a few ingredients. Make monster and mummy cookies out of shortbread and candy!
Servings 4 -6 servings, depending on size
- Walkers Mini Shortbread Fingers or regular Shortbread Fingers
- White candy melts or almond bark about 1 cup for 4 mummies
- Green candy melts about 1 cup for 4 monsters
- Sugar eyeballs
- Chocolate pudding mix plus the milk called for to make the pudding
- Crushed chocolate cookies I used Walkers Chocolate Scottie Dogs
To make the monsters and mummies:
Lay cookies out on a parchment paper or wax paper lined cookie sheet.
Melt candy according to package directions, adding some shortening or oil to help aid in melting if needed. Place melted candy in a sandwich bag and cut off one tip. Pipe the candy over the cookies, making them look like monsters or mummies, as shown. Add eyeballs as desired. Chill to set.
To assemble the dirt cups:
Make pudding according to package directions. Place in serving cups. Top with crushed chocolate cookies. Add a monster or mummy cookie to each serving. (You can use glass dishes as I've shown, or use plastic cups for easy clean up.)
Store in refrigerator. Do not place the cookies in the pudding until you're ready to serve them.