Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies Recipe
These Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies are soft and chewy with a bit of tartness from the cranberries, crunch from the nuts, and sweet white chocolate.
Prep Time30 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Chill Time30 mins
Total Time1 hr 15 mins
Servings: 24 cookies
- ½ cup (113g) unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup (150g) packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup (93g) all-purpose flour
- 1 ⅔ cups (150g) quick cooking oats
- ¾ cups (94g) dried cranberries
- ½ cup (85g) white chocolate chips
- ½ cup (65g) salted pistachios
Cream butter and brown sugar with a hand or a stand mixer in a large bowl. Beat until fluffy, about 1-2 minutes.
Add egg, vanilla, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon and mix until smooth.
Mix in flour, then mix in quick oats.
Add cranberries, white chocolate and pistachios and stir until combined.
Drop 2 tablespoon cookie dough balls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. No need to space; we are chilling the dough. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a second cookie sheet with parchment or silicone and space the cookies 2-inches apart.
Bake 12-16 minutes, or until no longer glossy on top and light golden around the edges. Cool at least 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
- Feel free to use any nut in place of the pistachios. You can also omit the nuts and add extra white chocolate and/or cranberries.
- If using salted butter reduced salt to ¼ teaspoon.
- To make your own quick oats from old fashioned, pulse them a few times in the food processor.
- If chilling longer than 1 hour, cover with plastic wrap so they don’t dry out.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 144kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 113mg | Potassium: 76mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 140IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg