Reese’s Dipped Pretzels (Disneyland Copycat)
Reese's Dipped Pretzels are a Disneyland copycat recipe! Pretzel rods are dipped in caramel and chocolate and coated with Reese's Pieces. These are easy to make at home!
Servings 12 servings
- 12 pretzel rods
- 6 ounces caramel squares or bits 20 squares, unwrapped
- 8 ounces almond bark or melting chocolate, see note
- 1 cup Reese’s Pieces minis, if you can find them
Line a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper. Important: spray the paper with nonstick cooking spray.
Melt caramel in a microwave-safe bowl for about 1-2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until the caramel is melted and smooth.
Dip and/or coat each pretzel rod 3/4 of the way with caramel. Wipe off any excess. Place on prepared cookie sheet.
Once the caramel solidifies, carefully peel the pretzels off the cookie sheet. Replace the paper with fresh wax or parchment paper.
Melt chocolate according to package directions. Place melted chocolate in a tumbler or tall glass. Dip each pretzel rod into the chocolate, covering the caramel. Tap off any excess and place on cookie sheet. Place or sprinkle with Reese’s Pieces.
Let harden then store in an airtight container.
- Almond Bark can be found in the baking aisle with the baking chocolate. It’s chocolate that is easy to melt in the microwave. You can also use Candiquik, Ghirardelli chocolate melts/wafers, or candy melts (i.e. Wilton brand).
- Reese’s Minis are more true to form and easier to sprinkle on the coated pretzels, but they’re hard to find. You could also use mini M&Ms for this!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 243kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 83mg | Potassium: 86mg | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 0.1mg