Almond Joy Pudding Cookies
Almond Joy Pudding Cookies start with a coconut instant pudding mix in the dough and have added almond joy candy bars. Everyone LOVES these cookies!
Prep Time30 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 24 cookies
- 3/4 cup (170g) unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup (150g) packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup (50g) granulated sugar
- 1 3.4 oz package instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups (280g) all-purpose flour
- 18 mini Almond Joy candy bars chopped
Preheat oven to 350°. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
Whisk together baking soda and flour and set aside.
Cream together butter and sugars. Add the pudding package and beat until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Slowly add the flour and mix until just combined. Stir in chopped almond joy candies.
Roll into 1” balls and place on your cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool slightly before devouring.
- If you can't find the coconut pudding use vanilla instant pudding mix and add 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 313kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 107mg | Potassium: 124mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 213IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 1mg