Frozen Biscoff Pie Recipe
This Frozen Biscoff Pie has Biscoff in every bite! It's the perfect summer dessert.
Servings: 8 servings
For the Crust:
- 2 cups Biscoff Cookie Crumbs (about 30 cookies)
- 6 tablespoons (84g) unsalted butter , melted
For the Filling:
- ½ cup (134g) Biscoff
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces whipped topping
Make the Crust:
Crush Biscoff cookies to a fine crumb by adding them to a large gallon size bag and rolling over them with a rolling pin.
Stir crumbs and melted butter together with a fork. Press into a 9-inch pie plate and chill while making the filling.
Make the Filling:
Whisk or use a hand mixer to mix together Biscoff spread and sweetened condensed milk.
Fold the whipped topping into the sweetened condensed milk mixture.
Pour mixture into prepared crust. Sprinkle with additional cookie crumbs, if desired.
Freeze for at least 8 hours. Slice and serve from the freezer; keep frozen.
- The finer the crumb the better when crushing the cookies. You can also use a food processor.
- Don't use low fat/fat free sweetened condensed milk or the pie may not set up.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 381kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 195mg | Potassium: 206mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 72IU | Vitamin C: 0.5mg | Calcium: 98mg | Iron: 1mg