No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
This EASY No Bake Lemon Cheesecake is the perfect no bake pie! No bake cheesecake filled with tart lemon, it's the best recipe!
Servings: 10 servings
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1 ½ cups (147g) graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup (50g) packed brown sugar
- 7 tablespoons (99g) unsalted butter melted
- 3 (8-ounce) blocks (678g) cream cheese room temperature
- 1 ¼ cups (250g) granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) fresh lemon juice (from about 1-2 lemons)
- 1 tablespoon packed lemon zest (from about 2 lemons)
- ⅔ cup (158ml) cold heavy whipping cream
- Whipped Cream for garnish
Prepare crust by stirring together melted butter with the graham cracker crumbs and brown sugar. Stir with a fork in a medium bowl, then press into the bottom and 1-inch up the sides of a 9-inch round springform pan. Chill to set while preparing filling.
Place cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with a mixer until smooth, about 1 minute. Mix in sugar, vanilla, lemon juice and lemon zest.
In another bowl, beat cold whipping cream on high speed until stiff peaks form.
Gently fold whipped cream into cheesecake filling - to not beat or mix, fold it so as not to break the cream.
Place the cheesecake filling in the prepared crust. Chill to set, at least 4 hours.
Store covered in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Be sure to use fresh lemon juice for best results, and do not omit the lemon zest, that is where the flavor comes from.
- If you want an extra punch of lemon, add 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract to the mixture.
- To substitute cool whip, use about one 8-ounce container in lieu of the fresh whipped cream.
- Garnish cheesecake with additional whipped cream and lemon slices.
Serving: 1/8 Slice of Pie | Calories: 338kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 244mg | Sugar: 32g