Santa Munch Popcorn Snack Mix
Santa Munch Popcorn Snack Mix - an easy 5 ingredient popcorn mix that is the perfect Christmas treat! Popcorn, pretzels, and nuts are coated with white chocolate and mixed with M&Ms making the perfect sweet treat for parties or packaged for goody bags with the printable tags!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time2 mins
Chill Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 7 mins
Servings: 10 cups
- 8 cups popped popcorn (see note)
- 2 cups pretzels rods or mini twists
- 1 cup nuts optional (I used almonds)
- 12 ounce bag white chocolate chips about 2 cups
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or shortening
- 11 ounce bag holiday M&Ms any kind
Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
Place popcorn, pretzels, and nuts in a very large bowl. Place white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and coat with oil. Heat on 50% power for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. Pour melted chocolate over the popcorn mixture and carefully toss to coat. Turn out mixture onto prepared cookie sheet and let sit to set (chill if needed).
Once it's set, break apart the popcorn mixture and place in a resealable bag for storage. Add the M&Ms. Serve in a big bowl or package into treat bags.
Mixture stays good for up to one week, as long as it's airtight.
- You can use store bought popcorn (like Skinny Pop) or use microwave popcorn. Or pop your own using an air popper.
- Be sure to remove any un-popped kernels from the popcorn before making mix.
- Use any color or flavor M&Ms
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 477kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Sodium: 95mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 42g