Easy Cheesy Chili Bake
Easy Cheesy Chili Bake - this easy weeknight dinner recipe has just 5 ingredients! Chili is topped with vegetables, biscuits, and cheese and bakes up for a delicious meal.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits 8 biscuits
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) chili (use your favorite brand/flavor)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Slice each biscuit into 4 pieces (for a total of 32).
Place chili in the bottom of a 9x13” baking dish. Sprinkle the corn and bell pepper over the top. Top with the biscuits in an even layer.
Bake for 25 minutes, or until the biscuits are almost cooked through and browning on top. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top and then bake again until the cheese is melted and the biscuits are cooked through, about 5 more minutes.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- If you want a crunchier top on your casserole, then use a more shallow baking dish.
- Make sure to dry your vegetables before assembling them into the biscuit casserole. This way your veggies won’t turn out soggy.
- Underbake your casserole a bit. It’ll harden and finish baking during the cooling process.
Serving: 1/6th slice of biscuit bake | Calories: 338kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 531mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g