Cannoli Cream Dip
Cannoli Cream Dip - this easy dip recipe tastes just like the inside of a cannoli! Dip cookies in it or use it as a sandwich cookie filling. It's the perfect no bake summer recipe!
Servings 2 cups dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese drained
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips plus more for the topping
- Walkers Shortbread Cookies for dipping or filling
Beat cream cheese until smooth using a hand mixer. Mix in ricotta cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips. The mixture will be a bit lumpy from the ricotta cheese.
Serve in a bowl with cookies for dipping.
Optional: make shortbread cookie sandwiches by filling two cookies with the cream.
Serving: 1cup of dip | Calories: 1229kcal | Carbohydrates: 115g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 71g | Saturated Fat: 43g | Cholesterol: 248mg | Sodium: 624mg | Sugar: 105g