Nutella Brownies Recipe
These are the BEST NUTELLA BROWNIES EVER - one bowl, no mixer, just TONS of chocolate. They're so fudgy and rich they are the PERFECT brownie recipe!
Prep Time20 minutes mins
Cook Time25 minutes mins
Total Time45 minutes mins
Servings: 16 brownies
- 4 ounces (113g) unsweetened baking chocolate
- ¾ cup (170g) unsalted butter
- 1 ¼ cups (250g) granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (124g) all-purpose flour
- ½ cup Nutella or other chocolate spread
- 1 cup (170g) chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x9” pan with foil or parchment and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Use a metal pan for best results.
Place baking chocolates and butter in a large microwave safe bowl. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring between each, until melted and smooth (about 2 minutes depending on your microwave). Stir sugar into chocolate mixture, then stir in eggs until well mixed. Stir in the Nutella, then add the vanilla and salt and stir until smooth. Carefully stir in the flour, then stir in the chocolate chips.
Pour batter into the pan and bake for about 20-25 minutes until a toothpick comes out with just a few crumbs an inch from the side of the pan. I like to make these a little underdone so they stay fudgy and rich.
- Always use a metal pan for brownies - it will conduct the heat better and make sure they're cooked all the way.
- These stay fudgy - as you can see from the photos.
- You know brownies are done when they just lose their glossy sheen on top and a toothpick comes out with just a few crumbs 1-inch from the edge of the pan.
- Store brownies in an airtight container for freeze for up to 2 months.
Serving: 1brownie | Calories: 321kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0.4g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 93mg | Potassium: 154mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 317IU | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 2mg