Easy Gravy Recipe
This Easy All Purpose 5-Minute Gravy recipe is perfect for turkey, chicken, or beef. Use this method to make the most flavorful gravy ever!
Servings: 2 cups
- 2 cups (474ml) chicken, beef, vegetable, or turkey stock
- 2 beef or chicken bouillon cubes
- 4 tablespoons (57g) unsalted butter
- ¼ cup (31g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine the stock and the bouillon cubes in a microwave safe bowl or measuring cup. Heat for 1 minutes and stir. Repeat until bouillon is dissolved.
Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the flour, onion powder, thyme, sage, and rosemary and cook for 1 minute to cook the flour. Slowly whisk in the stock until smooth and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook, whisking, until smooth and thick, about 1 minute. Add salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
- If you have pan drippings, use those then add stock to make 2 cups.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 238mg