Marshmallow Pie Recipe
The easiest No Bake Marshmallow Pie will be your new favorite dessert! You will love how easy it is – only five ingredients!
Servings 8 servings
- 10 ounces (283g) mini marshmallows
- ⅔ cup (158ml) milk
- 1 ½ cups (355ml) heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
Place marshmallows and milk in a medium saucepan and heat over medium heat. Stir constantly until marshmallows are completely melted. Remove from heat to cool completely before continuing.
Place heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract in a large bowl (or the bowl of a stand mixer). Beat until stiff peaks form.
Gently fold the whipped cream into the marshmallow mixture. Place in prepared pie crust. Chill at least 2 hours or until set.
Serve with additional whipped cream (optional).
Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. I do not suggest freezing this pie.
- Don't skip the cooling step - you cannot mix the whipped cream into the marshmallow mixture until it's completely cool or it will melt.
- Top this however you like - with more whipped cream or anything at all.
- Use any kind of crust you like - homemade or store bought.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 385kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 148mg | Potassium: 99mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 689IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 1mg