Easter Birds Nest Cookies
Easter Birds Nest Cookies are SO easy to make with just 3 ingredients - these are fun for the kids and delicious too. Use any kind of candy eggs for the top!
Servings: 15 Cookies
- 10 ounces candy melts see note
- 2 cups (134 g) chow mein noodles
- Candy eggs see note
Line a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper.
Melt candy melts in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments on 50% power, stirring after each interval.
Once the candy is melted and smooth, stir in chow mein noodles. Scoop mounds of the chocolate noodle mixture onto the cookie sheet. Top with 3-4 candy eggs.
Chill to set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Candy Melts: You can find these in the baking aisle. I recommend, in order of taste, Ghiradelli Melts, Candiquik, or Almond Bark. You can also buy them in colors at the craft store but they don’t taste very good.
- Flavor: Use chocolate or vanilla or a combination of both!
- Candy eggs: We love using Mini Cadbury Eggs but you can also use jelly beans, Robins eggs, or M&M eggs.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 69kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 59mg | Potassium: 7mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg