Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix Recipe
Easy Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix is made in the crockpot! This Slow Cooker Chex Mix Recipe is perfect for fall with pumpkin spice, chex cereal, pretzels, nuts and candy corn.
Servings 14 servings
- 8 tablespoons (113g) unsalted butter melted
- ½ cup (100g) packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 4 cups (139g) Corn Chex (see note)
- 4 cups (169g) Cinnamon Chex
- 3 cups (142g) pretzel twists
- 2 cups (195g) pecan halves
- 1 cup (182g) candy corn
- 1 cup (170g) white chocolate chips
Stir together brown sugar with melted butter and pumpkin pie spice.
Place cereal, pretzels, and pecans in the bottom of a 5-7 quart slow cooker. Tip: use a slow cooker liner to help with easy clean-up.
Pour butter mixture over the top and toss to coat.
Cover and cook on low, stirring every 20 minutes, until mixture is hot and coated, about 1 to 1 ½ hours. Be sure to stir it well. Turn hot mix out onto a cookie sheet and let cool. Toss candy corn into cooled mix.
Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- You can use any Chex cereal you want. You need 4 cups of a plain version (rice, corn or wheat) and 4 cups of the flavored version (Cinnamon but you can also use plain, chocolate, honey nut or any flavor).
- Use a slow cooker liner for easy clean up.
- Not all slow cookers cook the same – some are hotter in some spots. Make sure to stir it every 20 minutes so it doesn’t burn in the hot spots.
- Oven Directions: In step 4, bake in the oven for about 45 minutes at 250°, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Microwave Directions: In step 4, microwave the mix for 5-6 minutes stirring every 30 seconds in step
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 538kcal | Carbohydrates: 92g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 608mg | Potassium: 350mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 1213IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 193mg | Iron: 24mg