Edible Chocolate Cookie Dough
Edible chocolate cookie dough is a double chocolate chip cookie made safe to eat raw and made with superfood Cacao Bliss.
Servings 16 servings
- ½ cup (113g) unsalted butter , melted
- ⅓ cup (67g) granulated sugar
- ½ cup (100g) packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup (22g) Cacao Bliss
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) milk
- 1 cup (124g) all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups (255g) chocolate chips
Place melted butter in a large bowl with both sugars and Cacao Bliss. Stir to combine.
Add vanilla, salt, milk and flour. Stir until smooth then stir in chocolate chips.
Serve as is in a bowl with a spoon or in an ice cream cone. Or scoop 1 tablespoon sized truffles and roll in sprinkles or dip in chocolate or chill then roll in more Cacao Bliss. Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days or freeze for up to a month.
- Sugar: Use half as much sweetener as sugar called for or swap equal parts if the sweetener is a baking blend.
- Flour: Use Gluten Free 1:1 All Purpose Flour instead
- Protein Powder: Add 1 scoop of your favorite chocolate protein powder for some extra protein in every bite.
- Butter: Use coconut oil instead
- Milk: You can use nondairy milk or regular milk (any fat content)
- Chocolate Chips: Use sugar-free or nondairy or vegan chocolate chips
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 211kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 51mg | Potassium: 41mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 217IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1mg