Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust
This easy pie crust recipe is made of chocolate chip cookies and is the perfect base for any no-bake pie.
Servings 1 pie crust
- 2 1/4 cups (251g) chocolate chip cookie crumbs (about 20 cookies, i.e. Chips Ahoy)
- 5 tablespoons (71g) unsalted butter, melted
Place cookies in a large bag and seal all but 1-inch to allow air to escape. Roll with a rolling pin until you get a fine crumb.
Alternately, place cookies in a food processor and pulse until a fine crumb.
Add cookie crumbs to melted butter, stir with a fork.
Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Chill until ready to use.
- You can use a 9-inch pie plate, 8-inch or 9-inch square pan, or a 10-inch springform pan (will only be enough for a slight side if using the springform pan).
- Use any similar sized cookie to Chips Ahoy (chocolate chip or other flavor)
- Be sure to use crunchy cookies, not the soft kind.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 3179kcal | Carbohydrates: 360g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 185g | Saturated Fat: 87g | Trans Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 193mg | Sodium: 1919mg | Potassium: 986mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 173g | Vitamin A: 1749IU | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 6mg