Easy No Churn Ice Cream Recipe
Make easy ice cream with just 3 ingredients and no machine. No churn ice cream is delicious and it's easy to make any flavor you want!
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Beat heavy whipping cream with a mixer until stiff peaks form (you’re making whipped cream).
Pour in sweetened condensed milk and extract and fold to combine (don’t mix, fold). Make sure that the sweetened condensed milk is completely folded into the whipped cream.
Place ice cream mixture into a large bowl or container. Cover tightly with lid or plastic wrap and freeze until set, at least 3-4 hours. (I like to freeze mine in a 9x5-inch loaf pan.)
Make flavors as listed below.
Flavors to try:
- Chocolate Ice Cream: melt 3 ounces of baking chocolate and let it cool, then stir it into the sweetened condensed milk before adding to the whipped cream.
- Peanut Butter Ice Cream: add 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter to the sweetened condensed milk and mix until smooth, then add to the whipped cream.
- Cheesecake Ice Cream: mix 8 ounces softened cream cheese into the sweetened condensed milk, then add to the whipped cream.
- Flavor Ice Cream with Pudding Mix: add 4 tablespoons instant pudding mix to the sweetened condensed milk, then add to the whipped cream.
- You can add ANY flavor extract in place of the vanilla. Most of the time you can substitute 1 teaspoon except in the case of almond extract and peppermint (use 1/2 teaspoon).
- Add up to 2 cups of any mix ins to the ice cream to make new flavors (i.e. Oreos or candy)
- Low-Fat Ice Cream: Use fat-free sweetened condensed milk. Instead of using heavy whipping cream, use 2 (8-ounce) containers of low-fat or fat-free Cool Whip (thawed). The ice cream will be a little creamier with a slightly different texture but still taste great.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 207kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 23mg | Potassium: 45mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 875IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 39mg