No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipe
Make my no yeast pizza dough recipe and have pizza in under 30 minutes! This pizza dough is made without yeast and can be made gluten-free, whole wheat or with most different kinds of flour and any toppings.
Servings 4 servings
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup water
Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray your pizza or sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add oil and water and stir until you can’t anymore, then work the dough with your hands until it’s smooth and forms a ball.
Place the ball of dough on a floured surface (or on parchment paper) and roll it into desired size (about 9-11-inch circle).
Place dough on prepared pan. Top as desired with sauce, cheese and toppings.
Bake for about 10-12 minutes, rotating the pan as needed so it cooks evenly.
The crust won’t get dark golden, but will look slightly golden and no longer doughy, and the cheese will be melted once it’s done.
Serve hot. Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Whole Wheat Dough: substitute half whole wheat flour and half all-purpose (1 1/4 cups of each).
Gluten Free Dough: substitute GF AP 1:1 flour for the all purpose.
- Substitute the equal amounts of Bread Flour or White Whole Wheat Flour for the All Purpose called for.
- To substitute Self-Rising Flour use 2 1/2 cups self-rising flour and omit the dry ingredients.
- You can also divide the dough into 4 pieces to make 4 mini pizzas, or turn your dough into breadsticks.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 349kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 297mg | Potassium: 336mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 120mg | Iron: 4mg