3 ingredient Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
Make these easy cookies with just 3 ingredients. You can use brown or white sugar, make them sugar-free or keto! And they're natually gluten-free. These are our favorite peanut butter cookies!
Servings 12 cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 1 cup sugar (see note)
- 1 large egg
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
Stir together all three ingredients in a large bowl with a wooden spoon or spatula until smooth.
Scoop desired size cookies onto cookie sheet. Will make approximately 12 two-tablespoon sized cookies. Bake 2 tablespoon size cookies for about 10-14 minutes, or until golden on the edges and no longer glossy in the center. Let them sit for a few minutes on the cookie sheet before removing.
Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days or freeze for up to one month.
Peanut Butter Notes:
- Use a regular no-stir peanut butter (i.e. Skippy; Skippy Naturals is fine)
- For Keto, make sure that the peanut butter you use is Keto-friendly.
- Use 1 cup granulated sugar or 1 cup packed brown sugar OR
- Use 1/2 cup sweetener of your choice.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 197kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 105mg | Potassium: 145mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 23IU | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg