Chicken and Rice Casserole
Easy Chicken and Rice Casserole is an fast comfort food dinner. Use leftover chicken or turkey and rice to make this cheesy chicken casserole recipe!
Servings 8 servings
- 3 cups cooked chicken shredded or cubed
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 21 ounces cream of chicken soup (2 10.5 ounce cans) (may substitute cream of potato or mushroom)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground onion powder
- ½ teaspoon ground garlic powder
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Stir together chicken, rice, soup, spices, peas and 1 cup shredded cheese in a large bowl. Spread in a 9x13-inch casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese.
Bake until hot all the way through, about 20-30 minutes.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 376kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 1031mg | Potassium: 294mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 748IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 235mg | Iron: 2mg