Easy Bean Salad
This easy Bean Salad is a traditional three bean salad recipe that's the perfect side dish, complete with a homemade dressing.
Servings 10 servings
- 15 ounce can kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 15 ounce can garbanzo peans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 15 ounce can white cannelloni beans great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 red onion diced small
- 4 stalks celery diced small
- 1 red pepper diced small
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Add all salad ingredeints to a large bowl. Make sure that you've drained and rinsed your beans first!
Add all dressing ingredinets to a mason jar. Cover and shake well to combine. Pour over salad, toss to combine.
Chill until ready to serve. This tastes best after soaking a few hours and will last up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 145kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 345mg | Potassium: 156mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 505IU | Vitamin C: 18.1mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 0.8mg