Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
This easy cheesy egg Hash Brown Casserole is a NO FAIL egg casserole with sausage perfect for brunch!
Servings 12 servings
- 1 pound bulk breakfast sausage or remove the casing from links
- 12-18 ounces frozen hash browns thawed (about half a package)
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 large Eggland’s Best Eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cook the sausage over medium heat in a large skillet until no longer brown, breaking it into bite size pieces as it cooks. Drain fat.
Place thawed hash browns in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish that’s been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Sprinkle the sausage over the top of the hash browns. Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the sausage.
Whisk the eggs with the milk and spices. Pour over the casserole in the pan. Cover with foil.
Bake for 40 minutes. Remove the foil then continue baking until set in the center, about 20-30 minutes more. Serve hot.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 234kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 124mg | Sodium: 564mg | Potassium: 235mg | Vitamin A: 305IU | Vitamin C: 2.6mg | Calcium: 132mg | Iron: 1.2mg