BANANA PUDDING CAKE
Banana Pudding Cake is an easy banana cake topped with a banana pudding frosting!
Servings 24 servings
- 1 (approx 15 ounce box) yellow cake mix
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 8 ounce container Cool Whip
- 1 3.4 ounce box instant banana pudding mix
- Bananas and Vanilla Wafers for garnish optional
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x13" pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Using a whisk or a hand mixer, mix together cake mix, 3/4 cup almondmilk, mashed bananas, eggs, and vegetable oil.
Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 25-32 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool cake completely before frosting.
Prepare frosting: stir together cool whip with remaining 1/4 cup almondmilk and instant pudding. Frost cake, garnishing with more banana and/or crushed vanilla wafers.
Store covered in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 38kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 22mg | Potassium: 42mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 35IU | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 0.1mg