Skinny Frozen S'mores Pie
Have your pie and eat it too - with less guilt! Use light ingredients to make a frozen s'mores pie with less calories and fat.
- 1 sleeve 8 sheets low-fat Graham crackers, finely ground
- 4 tablespoons light butter or regular butter, melted
- 6 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons baking blend sweetener I used Truvia Baking Blend. You can use pure Truvia or Splenda, but you need less. See note.
- 2/3 cup low-fat chocolate coffee creamer see note
- 8 ounce tub fat-free whipped topping
- Marshmallow Ice Cream Topping for garnish optional
- Hot Fudge or Chocolate Ice Cream Topping for garnish optional (sugar-free options are fine)
Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter with a fork in a small bowl. Press into a 9” pie plate. Freeze until ready to fill.
Beat cream cheese until smooth with an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. (You can use a hand mixer, but I always have trouble with lumps. The electric mixer fixes that for me!) Beat in cocoa, sweetener, and coffee creamer. Gently fold in whipped topping.
Pour into prepared pie shell. Freeze at least four hours or overnight. Drizzle with marshmallow and chocolate ice cream toppings before serving. (The topping is not low-fat, but a little won’t hurt!)
Let stand at room temperature for about 15 minutes before serving.