Caramel Crunch Blondies
This blondie recipe is my absolute favorite!! Rich with brown sugar they stay soft for days and are great with any candy inside.
Servings 24 blondies
- 2 cups (400g) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (113g) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (248g) all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chopped Crunch Bars about 18 minis, divided
- 15 caramel squares such as Kraft, unwrapped and quartered
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x13” pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
Cream brown sugar and butter in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combined. Add baking powder, salt, and flour and mix.
Stir in 1 cup of the chopped Crunch Bars and all of the quartered caramel squares.
Press into prepared pan (dough is sticky, spray your hands with cooking spray to avoid it sticking to your hands).
Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of chopped Crunch bars over the top and press lightly to make them stick to the surface.
Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes. (Be careful not to overcook - the center will still be jiggly when you take these out of the oven and they will finish cooking and firming up as they cool.) Cool completely before slicing into squares.
- You can use any mix-ins you like totaling up to 2 cups
- If you can find them, use the Caramel Bits (instead of squares) - use about 1 cup. These are smaller and less firm, plus you don't have to unwrap and cut them.
- Don't over bake these! They taste better under baked.
Serving: 1bar | Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 54mg | Potassium: 178mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 149IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 2mg