Peppermint Brownie Bites
Easy brownie bites with peppermint candy cane Hersheys Kisses on top like a blossom cookie.
Servings: 28 brownie bites
- ½ cup (118ml) cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup (27g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup (62g) all-purpose flour
- 28 Candy Cane Hershey's Kisses (unwrapped)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray mini muffin pans with nonstick cooking spray.
Stir together oil and sugar. Stir in vanilla, cocoa, eggs, salt, and baking powder. Slowly stir in flour.
Scoop 1 tablespoon of batter into each muffin cavity (about half full; do not over fill or they'll puff too much). Bake 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with just a few crumbs stuck to it.
Immediately upon removing from oven, top with a Candy Cane Hershey’s Kiss (or your favorite Kiss flavor). Do not move your trays until the Kisses have completely hardened. The flavored Kisses are less stable than the regular chocolate ones, so there is a chance some of them will fall slightly, but if you touch the trays they will certainly all fall!
Use the tip of a knife to help you removed cooled bites from pans.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Brownie bites can be frozen for up to 2 months.
- Use any flavor Hershey's Kiss you want!
Serving: 1brownie bite | Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0.03g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 30mg | Potassium: 27mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 19IU | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 0.4mg