No-Bake Peanut Butter Twix Pie
A pie that's like a peanut butter TWIX!! Shortbread crust, peanut butter filling, and chocolate topping! This is my FAVORITE pie!
Servings 10 servings
- 2 cups of shortbread cookie crumbs like Lorna Doone, about 30 cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese room temperature (or you can use regular)
- 1 cup peanut butter I use Skippy Naturals, you can also use regular. If using reduced fat, you may need to lower the amount of sugar.
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 1/2 containers 8 ounces each Cool Whip (fat-free, regular, or sugar-free)
Stir cookie crumbs and melted butter with a fork. Press into a 9” pie plate. Chill until ready to fill.
Beat cream cheese until smooth with a hand mixer. Mix in peanut butter, sugar, and vanilla extract. Fold in 1 container (8 ounces) Cool Whip. It will require some stirring, but stir carefully. Some lumps will remain. Spread filling into pie crust.
Melt semi-sweet chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments, stirring between each. They should melt and be smooth in about a minute. Stir in 1 cup (about half of the remaining tub) of Cool Whip. Spread over top of pie.
Chill pie overnight (or at least 4 hours) before serving. Serve alone, or with more Cool Whip for garnish.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 338kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 294mg | Potassium: 256mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 335IU | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 1mg