No Bake Pumpkin Dessert
Easy to make, this no-bake pumpkin dessert has 4 layers of fabulous flavor!
Servings: 10 servings
- 1 recipe Pretzel Pie Crust
- ½ cup (100g) granulated sugar
- 1 3.4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 ½ cups (354ml) nonfat milk
- 1 cup (243g) pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie mix
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 8 ounces (226g) Cream Cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 8 ounces Whipped Topping Whipped Topping
- Chocolate Bar (candy bar or semi-sweet baking bar) grated (for garnish)
Make pretzel crust and press into a 9x9-inch pan. Chill pretzel crust until ready to use.
Wipe out the crust bowl, then add the pudding mix to the bowl. Add the milk and whisk until smooth. Add the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice and mix until smooth. Carefully pour and spread over the crust. The crust isn’t solid, so you need to be careful it doesn’t get mixed into the pumpkin layer.
Place the cream cheese in the bowl and beat with a hand mixer until smooth. Add 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla and beat until combined. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over pumpkin layer.
Spread the remaining whipped topping over the top of the cream cheese layer and top with grated chocolate. (To make the chocolate shavings start with a cold chocolate bar and grate it with a box grater over the top of the whipped topping.)
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 229kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 312mg | Potassium: 160mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 4260IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 76mg | Iron: 1.3mg