Peanut Butter Brownie Batter Dip
This sweet dip will be the hit of any party! Brownie batter and peanut butter are both mixed with cream cheese and yogurt to create a sweet dip that's perfect for serving with apples, pretzels, graham crackers, or a spoon!
Servings 3 cups dip
- 8 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese room temperature, divided
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract divided
- 1 cup vanilla or plain greek yogurt or regular yogurt or Cool Whip, see note
- 1 cup Homemade Brownie Mix
- Mini chocolate chips and/or peanuts for garnish if desired
- Dippers: pretzels graham crackers, mini cookies, apples, celery, etc.
Place 4 ounces of cream cheese in a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add granulated sugar, peanut butter, and 1 teaspoon vanilla and mix until smooth. Stir in 1/2 cup yogurt. Place mixture in a serving bowl (I kept mine to one side, so that I could put the brownie half on the other side, then swirl.)
Place the remaining 4 ounces of cream cheese in the same mixing bowl. Mix with your electric mixer (no need to wash the beaters in between) until smooth. Mix in the brownie mix and 1 teaspoon vanilla. (Do this slow so you don’t wear the mix!) Mix until smooth. Stir in remaining 1/2 cup yogurt. Place in the other half of your serving bowl.
Take a knife or the back of a wooden spoon and swirl the two dips together. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips and/or peanuts for serving. Serve with assorted dippers.