Chocolate Chip Cookie Magic Bars
This easy recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie Magic Bars starts with prepared cookie dough. It comes together in minutes and can be changed up with your favorite candies and chocolate chips!
Servings 16 bars
- 8.25 ounces of prepared chocolate chip cookie dough such as Pillsbury (half of a 16.5 oz tube), see note
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup semi sweet or milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup toffee bits
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts I used pecans
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x9” square pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
Press the cookie dough into the prepared pan.
Sprinkle all chocolate chips, toffee bits, and nuts evenly over cookie dough crust. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over the top.
Bake for 24-27 minutes until the edges are golden brown and the center looks somewhat firm. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days or freeze in a single layer for up to 1 month.