No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
This EASY No Bake Lemon Cheesecake is the perfect no bake pie! No bake cheesecake filled with tart lemon, it's the best recipe!
Servings 8 -10 servings
- 1 9” Shortbread, Graham Cracker, or Golden Oreo Crust (or buy one from the store)
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pure lemon extract
- 3/4 cup lemon curd divided (from scratch or store bought)
- 8 ounces whipped topping I used fat free
Prepare your crust as directed for no-bake pie.
Place cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth, about 1 minute. Mix in sugar, pinch of salt, and lemon extract. Stir in 1/4 cup lemon curd and fold in whipped topping. Pour filling into pie crust.
Take about 1/2 cup lemon curd (or as much or as little as you want) and spread it over the top of the cheesecake, swirling as desired. Cover pie with plastic wrap and chill at least 3 hours before serving.
Store covered in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Serving: 1/8 Slice of Pie | Calories: 338kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 244mg | Sugar: 32g