No Churn Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
This No Churn Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream has a SECRET ingredient that keeps the ice cream super creamy! It's full of peanut butter and chocolate too.
Servings 8 -10 servings
- 1 large California Avocado
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces fat-free Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Place the avocado and peanut butter in a blender or food processor and process until smooth and no chunks of avocado remain. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in sweetened condensed milk, then fold in whipped topping.
Stir in peanut butter and chocolate chips, then transfer to an airtight container and freeze for at least 4 hours, or until firm.